The Everbloom Exchange is only compatible with the Metamask wallet extension. Metamask has a thorough video walkthrough to help you create your wallet when you download the extension here.
- Download the Metamask extension here on Google Chrome or Brave web browser.
- Click on the fox icon in the upper-right hand corner of your web browser.
- Accept the 'License & Agreement' sections.
- Create a unique, safe password for logging into the account. Be sure to record it.
- Most important step: Write down the 12 key words somewhere safe that you won't lose and will be able to access. These phrases are the unique pass-phrases to access your Metamask wallet/account should you forget your password. This passphrase is your private key, and if you loose these words, you will not be able to recover the account or funds.
- Note: You may also save the key phrase as a file. However, it is recommended that you store this password offline in a notebook or paper document. Regardless of how you store it, it is super important that the key phrase is kept securely. Back it up, too. Anyone who has the key phrase can access your cryptocurrency funds!
- That's it! You're almost ready to begin trading!